Monday, July 23, 2012

About Us

Welcome to my blog!  My name is Angela.  I am a teacher by day, and an at home chef by night.  I love cooking, and more importantly, I love to eat...  However, being a teacher, inexpensive food is best!  This blog will be dedicated to sharing inexpensive, fairly simple, but most importantly, delicious, food..

And I'm Tyler; Angela's husband. I work in the wine industry, so I've got access to a lot of cool wines (need any Latour for the cellar? Perhaps you're looking for a Tokaij for dessert?). Because of that, we've always got nifty beverages to go with our food, and pairing the wine with what my wife makes is my job. Unless she's got a late night at the gym, then I get to put my 2¢ in on the food, as well.

You'll be able to tell us apart due to the font; I don't like Times New Roman, but Tyler does, so he'll be using that.

Actually, I just am font-agnostic (except for Comic Sans), but close enough. Times New Roman for me it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment